Thursday, July 19, 2012

Frequent Flyer


My son is 16 months old now and he's at an age where all of the sudden airplanes and helicopters in the sky are exciting and amazing! My daughters have been creating paper airplanes all summer long as well. So I decided it was time for me to create a kit to scrap those photos of paper planes, airplane trips, airshows and all things flight!

Frequent Flyer is a huge, bright and fun airplane and aviator themed kit. It includes 20 textured papers, alpha, over 56 unique elements and 40 word art, tags and page titles. Frequent Flyer can be found HERE. 

Frequent Flyer


1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

I created a few extra goodies to coordinate with the Frequent Flyer kit. I’ve packaged them up as a mini kit add-on. Please enjoy it as my gift to you! Have a fantastic weekend!!

Download Frequent Flyer Add-On HERE


11

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks as always for the addon! L♥ve this kit sooo much!

Gramma Rita said...

Thanks so much!

altalena said...

Thank you!:)

Priscilla said...

Thank you!!

grammiedeb said...

Thank you for sharing your talent and your Frequent Flyer add on.

eveline said...

thank you !!

Sharon Horswill said...

Fab freebie, thank you!

Joanne said...

Thank you for the great add-on!

boop52245 said...

very nice thank you

Shuckclod said...

Thank you...

nancypinct said...

This is so nice! Thank you Kristen!

jayleigh3 said...

Waaaay cute! Thank you!

Nancy said...

Thank you!!

GrannieEv said...

Both of my sons are pilots in the military and the youngest one will be leaving with his family (including my 2 1/2 yr old twin GS) for a long plane ride to Hawaii and then Thailand for the next 3 years! I will sure use your nice gift in some SB pages. Thank you.

scrapsara said...

super cute freebie! thanks :)

Misty's said...

thank you

Scrumptious said...

It's a great kit, and I love the add-on. The plane paper has a great retro feel with the colors you used. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Such an adorable kit. My little man stops and drops whatever he is doing when he hears the crop dusting airplanes now. It is a lot of fun to watch him get so excited watching them. I will be using this kit to record that memory.

Laramie said...

This is darling. Love your designs. thank you for the wonderful add-on.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! This kit is adorable. :)

libbywilko said...

Love this !!! Thank you so much.

Tammy said...

Thank you so much for this adorable addon! :)

omalley24 said...

Heartfelt thanks for such an amazing add on. Love your work so much.